COVID-19 Update from Jones Fish
Jones Fish Hatcheries & Distributors, Inc. is continuing to operate as an essential business during this difficult time. We have made several changes to our operation to comply with Stay At Home orders while still serving our clients.
- Our team will still be available to assist you Monday - Saturday from 8 am to 6 pm EDT. You can speak to a member of our team by calling 800.662.3474.
Our retail center in Cincinnati is now open to the public with the following guidelines:
- We ask that our customers maintain social distancing when interacting with our staff and other customers
- Customers will not be allowed inside the retail center or our offices at this time, but our staff will be available to assist you right outside of the retail center
- No cash payments will be accepted – only credit cards.
- If you are feeling sick, or have been recently ill, please postpone your trip until you are feeling better.
- We are offering curbside pick up at most of our locations. We stop accepting orders for same day pick up at 2pm EDT. Orders can be made online or by calling 800.662.3474. You must prepay for your order with a credit card - we are not accepting cash.
- Free fish delivery is available on orders over $300 within our standard delivery area - view our standard delivery area here. You must pay for your order prior to delivery. Our average delivery lead time is around 4 weeks. If we cannot make a delivery or access the pond/lake without assistance from our client, the delivery will be rescheduled.
- Professional algae and aquatic weed management services will continue operating as normal. We will maintain social distance from our clients while visiting their pond or lake. Updates about the treatment made or recommendations will be made via email, call or text.
- Fish Days will also be a no contact, curbside pick up. You must order and pay prior to the Fish Day. When ordering, you will be given a 30 minute window for pick up. No extra fish will be available for walk-ins.